Many finance managers are quite unaware that having a travel policy, be it even a simple one, can do wonders. Travel policies are embedded/automated in IncBuddy’s corporate travel platforms in such a way that they can govern what fares & hotels are displayed to each browsing employee. It also gives visibility to the finance managers and the higher management.
In the post-COVID world, it is more important than ever to have a dynamic
travel policy that can be easily updated for a rapidly changing situation.
For example, it is very easy to set up
- Price limits – on a sector or a set of sectors
- Booking time frames – like tickets should be booked at least 4 days before the travel date unless it is unforeseen.
- Permitted cabin classes – decide who can travel in Economy, Premium, Business
- Stopovers – Allow for a maximum of 1 stopover
- Destination specific budgets
At IncBuddy, the account managers pay you regular visits (or at your disposal) along with reports and recommendations as the AMs have a wide experience of various situations to carve that perfect policy each time.